Monday, April 11, 2016

Is it time for Red Wedding 2.0? Watch the new trailer for Game of Thrones season 6

By s. Monday, April 11, 2016 , ,
Well....hype? Trailer 2 for Game of Thrones season 6 just dropped and the above image featuring the long time no see Walder Frey seem to suggest that the event so many book readers have speculated will happen. Red Wedding 2.0 - only this time with the Freys dying in a massacre - is coming.

Here are some other interesting bits:

 Pod gets captured by someone in Riverrun

 Awesome shot of Drogon over the group which captured Dany

 Sansa on her way to become Queen of the North

 The Night King and his fellow Walkers

The big battle from episode 9 with the Boltons

Jaime in Riverrun
 
And finally! Brienne and Pod in Riverrun! Could it finally be it? Could it finally be Stoneheart? If Blackfish takes over her storyline I'm done with the show. But that shot above really got me excited. It's such a brilliant twist. We have been waiting for 3 years. Enough is enough!

UPDATE: Episode 6x03 is called Oathbreaker. Oh yeah. Hype.

10 comments:

  1. If anything happens to Pod, I swear to god...

    Anyway, the trailer sure looks exciting but I'll remain cautiously hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he is gonna be safe at least for most of the season :)

      Delete
  2. The hype is almost too much! Lord, give us Stoneheart lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need Stoneheart. I suffered for too long :P

      Delete
  3. Cautiously hopeful.
    I'd like to know how Sansa has time to sew herself great outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Magic, apparently :) I mean why have semi-realistic show when one can give Turner lots of pretty outfits /facepalm

      Delete
  4. This trailer actually looks good. I only saw one brothel scene. Perhaps GoTs learned it's lesson from last year? After watching Outlander and seeing how much agency Claire has compared to any of the GoTs women, I feel spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, I'm sure they are hiding the rest of the brothel scenes :lol:

      Delete
  5. I did enjoy this trailer a lot. I'm still a bit sceptical about the new season, but I'm remaining hopeful, not only that it's better than season 5, but that somehow, someway, Stoneheart makes an appearance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be tough to make something worse than s5 but who knows what D&D can accomplish :/

      Delete